Terms & Conditions
During this time of uncertainty, Grand Irish Construction Inc. is providing a free delivery service for people in quarantine or isolation due to the Covid-19 virus by delivering any food and goods they may need. We just ask that you make a small contribution (if possible) to help compensate for the fuel expense.
- Service Area: Kelowna to Penticton
- Volunteer hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Contact Information: [email protected]
Here’s how it will work:
- Email Grand Irish Construction to request a pick-up/delivery with a desired date/time. (One day notice required).
- Have your pre-paid order at the Front Desk/Customer Service desk with your first and last name and a note that Grand Irish Construction will be picking up on your behalf.
- Email Grand Irish Construction confirming the pick-up date/time, store location, delivery address, and a contact number.
- If providing a contribution for fuel, leave cash in an envelope outside your door before your delivery time, or e-transfer Grand Irish Construction at [email protected].If you are sending an e-transfer, send a text message with the passcode to 250-488-6265.
- Grand Irish Construction will deliver your order to the front door of your home with no human contact and you will receive an email confirming delivery.
In providing this service, we shall be adhering to all government directions to practice social distancing and stop the spread of Covid-19.